error in fdisk/cfdisk ?

Hi there !

I've partitioned my hard drive with fdisk / cfdisk this way:

Pri 1 Linux Swap (64 MB)
Pri 2 Linux native (1200 MB)
Pro 3 DOS (2 GB)
Pri 4 Extended DOS (4-part. 800 MB)

When I verify with fdisk it (correctly!) tells me that partition 3 starts
WITHIN partition 2 !
As a consequence, DOS can't read the partition and doesn't give the correct
sizes of partitions 3+4 (only about 249 MB).

It can't use DOS FDISK to correctly set the partitions either, because it
doesn't even recognize the overall size of the hard drive (4.3 GB) !

What now ?   =:o

Thanks a lot, Helmut