Re: lprng

On 22 Feb, Ralph Winslow wrote:

> Thanks for the tip, Corey - I ran checkpc -f and can now print
> simple text (the lpd directory was owned by root, rather than
> lp & the bj10sx directory which hadn't existed is now in place)
> but printing a page from netscape or that page saved to a file
> from the command line still fails.   Running lpstat shows:

I'm using magicfilter with my BJ10sx, using the BJ10e option in
magicfilterconfig.

Netscape prints great.

#	@(#)etc.printcap	5.2 (Berkeley) 5/5/88
#
# > This file was generated by /usr/sbin/magicfilterconfig. <
#
lp|bj|bj10sx|Canon BJ10:\
	:lp=/dev/lp1:sd=/var/spool/lpd/bj10sx:\
	:sh:pw#80:pl#66:px#1440:mx#0:\
	:if=/usr/sbin/bj10e-filter:\
	:af=/var/log/lp-acct:lf=/var/log/lp-errs: