new hamm nmh breaks header rewriting, isp becomes irate

Hi,

Recently I upgraded nmh on hamm from 0.17-1 to 0.22-1 and I just
discovered my smail header rewriting is broke, and I think the new nmh
is the culprit.  smail remains on hold status in dselect.  I've read
the bug reports (there are none), I've read /usr/doc/nmh/DIFFERENCES.gz,
 but there is no mention of this.

My isp has become irate.  This is causing a lot of grief for a lot of
people, and I hope the nmh package maintainer will please be far more
considerate in the future.  Since my mail will bounce from just about
anywhere but the debian list, I can't very well send this to the nmh
package maintainer right now, but you can trust that I will when this
is fixed.

Where can I get the nmh deb that works, 0.17-1 ?
--
David Stern