Re: Wanted: the TUTOR MC68K emulator??

> Does anyone know if there exists a debian package that simulates any type
> of MC68K assembler??  Specifically the TUTOR software.  Any help is
> greatly appreciated.

Last time I checked, there wasn't any.  The people who developed the thing
don't seem to distribute the source, and I didn't find ANY Linux version (only
Solaris).

Still... If you can stand text mode, the DOS version works great under
DOSEMU.  I used it that way last semester ; worked like a charm (but
the way the software is written, it tends to eat all CPU time polling
the keyboard... But that's the way DOS taught people to program, I
guess).

--
Benoit Goudreault-Emond
Reply to: bgoudem@axess.com