NIC Configuration

I install Debian/Linux on one of the machines at my office and I can't
get the Network Card to work.

The network card is a PCI 3Com Ethernet XL Combo. And I can't find the
driver on the installation package.  I don't have a copy of its manual.

And one thing more, how do you configure LILO to boot MSDOS.  I've made
the partitions on the hard drive (primary, logical(bootable, msdos
filesystem), swap(linux)).  I don't have any experience with UNIX/Linux
so I need all the help that I can.

Thanks.

Richard L. Alhama
Cyberspace Laoag, Philippines