Re: US Mutt in hamm

On Thu, Feb 19, 1998 at 01:42:12PM -0500, Tim Sailer wrote:
> Bleh... the default behavior of mutt changed. Can anyone tell me how to
> make the latest mutt *not* move the read email to $HOME/mbox on exit?
> I can't find it in the docs. I'd like it to stay in the spool file.

add to .muttrc:

set mbox=/var/spool/mail/<username>

There may be a more generic way to do it in /etc/Muttrc, but this
is what I figured out after reading the docs in the last upgrade.
If you find the generic way, please let me know.

I'm annoyed that the View-URL function has been moved into another
program.  Is anyone going to package the View-URL thing?  IMHO, that
was one of Mutt's greatest features.

Also, the colorization is now gone.  I haven't had a chance to
find out why.

Thanks,

Jeff