Re: Installing packages larger than 1.44MB via floppy disks

I just 'poked around' looking for something that would describe the
command syntax for rawwrite.exe and nothing that I could find even
suggested that the program could 'skip' such as dd will do... if that is
true then of course it would be useless for what was wanted.

dd can copy from a rawwrite floppy but as I mention, I am not certain if
dd is available during initial installation.

--
best,
-bill