Smail uucp file

Greetings!  I have a major problem.  I'm the co-owner of a small ISP and
we're using Smail.  Our uccp file was accidentally deleted from the
/var/mail directory.  We have customers who are very unhappy right now.
Can you tell me the lines that the file contains?  Or possibly give me a
copy of such a file?  From there I can change the variables as necessary
to suit our system.  Please respond as soon as possible.  This is a
great emergency for us.

Thank you for your consideration.