Creative ViBRA16C PnP card with EMU 8000 Wave Table card

I'm looking for users of the Creative ViBRA16C PnP card with EMU 8000
Wave Table card ( I don't know the exact names, though), and Marcus
Brinkmann suggested I might find some on this list.

I've had a report that pnpdump in the latest version of isapnptools
fails to dump the contents of the EMU8000 card, and am looking for
someone with this card to help me:

1) Verify the problem exists
2) Investigate various solutions.

If anyone with the requisite hardware is willing to do either of the
above, would they please reply, and I will forward them the details.

Thanks,
Peter Fox