Re: Dselect problems on a new

MI> Can't locate loadable object for module IO in @INC (@INC contains:
MI> /usr/lib/perl5/i386-linux/5.004 /usr/lib/perl5
MI> /usr/local/lib/site_perl/i386-linux /usr/local/lib/site_perl .) at
MI> /usr/lib/perl5/IO/Handle.pm line 241
MI> BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /usr/lib/perl5/IO/Socket.pm lin
MI> BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /usr/lib/perl5/Net/FTP.pm line
MI> BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /usr/lib/dpkg/methods/ftp/setup

MI> query/setup script returned error exit status 2.
MI> Press RETURN to continue.

MI> ***********

MI> If this is cause of some other package overwriting the installation
MI> packages..what other package should I download to fix this problem?

I think that this is indicative that the complete PERL installation
hasn't been done. I had this when FTPing a stable->unstable upgrade. I'm
sorry I don't have any more details than that, but are you aware of any
PERL stuff that is required that hasn't been installed?

I hope at least that this points you in the right direction.

Regards,

Ian W
Karachi, Pakistan                             email: ianw@cyber.net.pk
---
 þ RM 1.31 0445 þ Sector not found...Try the broom cupboard?