Two-monitors

I have two video cards installed on my machine.  I also have 2 monitors
I'd like to have running.  However I have not yet figured out how to get
the system using the second video card.  So far the only place I see any
trace of the second one is in /proc/pci where it is listed as a PCI
device.

To possibly make life more difficult, both cards are the same brand - the
only difference being the amount of RAM installed on each (4 vs 8MB).
Does anyone have such a setup going?  I plan to use x2x once I have them
both going, but need to get over this slight hurdle first ;-)

TIA

Richard Shepherd (richards@waikato.ac.nz)