llug.sep.bnl.gov mirror

NOTICE:
  Starting Monday, 16-Feb, there will be no source for debian packages
included in the mirror. I have completely ran out of disk space between
the incoming stuff and the 2 full distributions. I am working on getting
another drive for this system, but, since it serves no real purpose
besides the ftp/nfs/http/fsp for Debian, I can't convince the people
with the money to come up with more for another drive. Please bear with
me as I work this out.

Tim

--
 (work) sailer@bnl.gov / (home) tps@buoy.com - http://www.buoy.com/~tps
       To get maximum attention, it's hard to beat a good, big mistake.