wtmp

I have seen posts on this before, but can't seem to find them in the
mail archives.  I upgraded to libc6 (hamm), deleted /var/adm/lastlog,utmp,
wtmp - rebooted.  As root I touched these files, did a 'login', and
I then appeared in the 'last' command.  However, when I logout, 'last'
is blank again.  I checked the libc5 -> libc6 miniHOWTO and didn't
here of any forwarning of this.  I'm sure there is a quick fix, I just
need to have my face smacked into it.

Dennis
--
dpk <dpk@egr.msu.edu>, Network Administrator   |  work: 353.4844
Division of Engineering Computing Services     |  page: 222.5875