Re: zip drive

Hamish,
    I have had some problems with ppp, but fortunately my zip drive
works wonderfully on my linux side.  I added the line:
/dev/sda4              /zip          msdos   defaults    0       0
to my /etc/fstab file and the line:
/dev/sda4 /zip msdos rw 0 0
to my /etc/mtab file.
I will attach copies of both of these files for your reference.
Hope this helps you out, if not then email me and let me know.
Charles
BTW you can also mount it with the following script, but it gets
monotonous typing it in all of the time
cd /
mkdir zip
mount /dev/sda4 /zip