Re: Compute Farm

But I would suggest reading the article anyway.  If RedHat makes it "easy"
to install on many machines, the group in the article did NOT use such a
solution.  Instead, they spent time writing some scripts and setting up
a generic hdd that they sent to their hardware vendor.  The scripts were
designed to customize each machine as it arrived.  I have never really
seen a solution to this problem (although I find it hard to imagine that
RedHat has solved it - it seems tough to me).

Paul