Re: What browser to use under Linux?

> > What browsers have had good success under Linux?

> Netscape Navigator and Comunicator are the most used ones
> also for text-only mode lynx is very good, wich also doesn't requiere the
> amount of memory wich netscape wants...

If it would take the mouse to select links, I would strongly prefer lynx in general.  Unless you really need the pictures, it's more stable, faster, and takes less memory.  Also, it doesn't force you to download those moronic maps full of links, but displays the links that netscape keeps hidden, and handles cookies far more intelligently--it allows the option of always or never accepting cookies from a site, as well as yes/no.

--
These opinions will not be those of ISU until it pays my retainer.