Re: mac & linux
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: mac & linux
- From: Eric Green <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 5 Feb 1998 13:34:54 -0700
- Message-id: <19980205133454.39601@cika>
- In-reply-to: <199802051437.JAA28533@cornell.edu>; from email@example.com on Thu, Feb 05, 1998 at 09:37:43AM -0500
- References: <199802051437.JAA28533@cornell.edu>
> hello everyone, I have installed debian on 486, 586. was wondering if
> you can install debian or any linux for that matter on a mac ii si?
> Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Linux does run on several models of m68k based Macs now, including the
Mac IIsi. You'll need a math coprocessor for it though. Its in
early development still, so don't expect the stability and features of
a more mature port. Check out http://www.mac.linux-m68k.org/ for the details.
TO UNSUBSCRIBE FROM THIS MAILING LIST: e-mail the word "unsubscribe" to
Trouble? e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org .