Re: Gimp

    Zach> I installed The Gimp from the debian ftp site via dselect,
    Zach> and it installed properly.. no errors all was good.. but
    Zach> when I attempt to run the program I get the error cannot
    Zach> find libXpm.so.2 I have xpm installed but do not seem to
    Zach> have this file anywhere on my system..  where would I go
    Zach> about finding this file?

Are you sure you don't have an old copy of gimp lying around? Try
'which gimp' or 'type gimp'.

Also make sure you have no old libraries sitting around in
/usr/local/lib.

--
Brought to you by the letters V and S and the number 6.
"I don't want the world.. I just want your half." -- They Might Be Giants