libc6 upgrade script?
- To: Debian User List <email@example.com>
- Subject: libc6 upgrade script?
- From: dpk <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 5 Feb 1998 08:38:00 -0500 (EST)
- Message-id: <Pine.GSO.3.96.980205083546.29396A-100000@chavez>
I'm feeling kind of sassy today, and thought I might try upgrading to
hamm. I have seen a script posted that help do this. I still have it
somewhere, however I was wondering where I could find the most recent
version of this and instructions/tips for using it?
dpk <email@example.com>, Network Administrator | work: 353.4844
Division of Engineering Computing Services | page: 222.5875
TO UNSUBSCRIBE FROM THIS MAILING LIST: e-mail the word "unsubscribe" to
Trouble? e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org .