Re: hamm (fresh) install considerations

Regarding "Re: hamm (fresh) install considerations" of 00:32 -0800
1998-02-02, David Stern wrote:
>On 01 Feb 1998 22:42:53 EST, Ben Pfaff wrote:
>> I'm considering a fresh hamm install, however I haven't found much
>> information about installing hamm fresh.  I presume that bash and libc
>> would be non-issues (at least for installation), but beyond that, what
>> can I expect, in terms of errors -- both quantity and complexity?
>>
>> There aren't any hamm install disks yet AFAIK.  You have to install
>> bo, then upgrade to hamm.
>
>Oh -- that wasn't what I expected.

However, there actually are hamm install disks now, they are currently in
incoming, but there are mirrors of that at
ftp://ftp1.us.debian.org/debian/Incoming/ and
ftp://llug.sep.bnl.gov/debian/Incoming/ among others.

--
Joel "Espy" Klecker     Debian GNU/Linux Developer    <mailto:jk@espy.org>
<http://www.espy.org/>                            <http://www.debian.org/>