Re: Q: How stable is "hamm" ?

In article <[🔎] Pine.LNX.3.96.980202165231.9069A-100000@i5-09.iem.rwth-aachen.de>,
Rolf Obrecht <obrecht@iem.rwth-aachen.de> wrote:
>Hi,
>is the "hamm" tree of the debian distrib stable enough for use in a
>production system?

Well, we run it on our mail server / authentication server, on the
news server, and on the proxy cache.

The shell machine is updated halfway by a collegue, I need to do
that properly this week. The WWW servers and the news transit server will
not be upgraded in-place, but the will be replaced by "hamm" based
machines soon.

And ofcourse all Linux workstations run hamm-of-the day.

So yes, I'd say it's stable enough.

Mike.
--
 Miquel van Smoorenburg |  The dyslexic, agnostic, insomniac lay in his bed
    miquels@cistron.nl  |  awake all night wondering if there is a doG