Re: modconf and whiptail?

On Mon, 2 Feb 1998 kestrel@aye.net wrote:

> I went to upgrade and it says the new version of modconf depends on whiptail
> which isn't a package, teh 'i' command shows two different depends though,
> one says newt0.2 (or similiar number) and the other shows whiptail, is this
> a bug? if not where is whiptail?

Basically it is a (known) problem with the upload processing scripts.
whiptail was broken into a seperate package recently, but it hasn't been
processed and placed into the archive.  You can find it on any incoming
mirror, including ftp1.us.debian.org/pub/debian/Incoming

--
Scott K. Ellis <storm@gate.net>                 http://www.gate.net/~storm/