mirror & follow symlinks? (Will be: I feel so stupid now)

How do I mirror hamm-only, so that mirror actually gets the files
of the packages that still reside in bo, rather than only the symlinks
to them?

Now I've got:

  site= ftp.nl.net

But on my mirror, I get:

../doc$ ls -al pj97n08_2.deb
lrwxrwxrwx   1 joost    users          34 Sep 15 04:16 pj97n08_2.deb -> ../../binary-all/doc/pj97n08_2.deb

OK, I'm _sure_ this has been asked millions of times here, and I'm sure it
is in the docs, but I really couldn't find any reference to "symlink",
"follow", "whatever", "hell", in the documentation. I feel so stupid.
(It isn't "follow_local_symlinks", isn't it? I want remote symlinks to
be followed, not local ones).

Thanks ever so much,

joost witteveen, joostje@debian.org

The upstream maintainer is allowed to do things different
than Debian, but only if he has good reasons to do so.

debian-user-request@lists.debian.org .