mirror & follow symlinks? (Will be: I feel so stupid now)

How do I mirror hamm-only, so that mirror actually gets the files
of the packages that still reside in bo, rather than only the symlinks
to them?

Now I've got:

package=debian-hamm
  site= ftp.nl.net
  local_dir=/home/joost/debian/hamm
  remote_user=anonymous
  remote_password=joost@rulcmc.leidenuniv.nl
  get_patt=(binary-i386|binary-all|source/base|source/utils|source/net|source/admin)
  remote_dir=/site/ftp.debian.org/debian/hamm/hamm
  do_deletes=true

But on my mirror, I get:

../doc$ ls -al pj97n08_2.deb
lrwxrwxrwx   1 joost    users          34 Sep 15 04:16 pj97n08_2.deb -> ../../binary-all/doc/pj97n08_2.deb

OK, I'm _sure_ this has been asked millions of times here, and I'm sure it
is in the docs, but I really couldn't find any reference to "symlink",
"follow", "whatever", "hell", in the documentation. I feel so stupid.
(It isn't "follow_local_symlinks", isn't it? I want remote symlinks to
be followed, not local ones).

Thanks ever so much,

--
joost witteveen, joostje@debian.org

The upstream maintainer is allowed to do things different
than Debian, but only if he has good reasons to do so.