Re: mtools

On Thu, 29 Jan 1998 bhmit1@mail.wm.edu wrote:

> Another option is mtools.  It provides commands like mcopy, mdir, mdel,
> ... and you don't have to remember to unmount the disk.

I have been using those tools in university's Suns and thats works fine,
but in my Debian system I have to be root that those work proberly.
I have tried to setuid root this mtools executable, but it does not help.
What is the problem with it?

--
mamila@uta.fi    Mikko Laitamaki   University of  Tampere
              --  Will Bill bill You?  --