Re: Settup Majordomo

I have the same directory permission as you, but I need to be group
majordom in order to excute anything.  I don't know how to find my setuid
for the wrapper, if you can tell me exactly how I can't find it!
I think it's set to majordom.

Here is a copy of my Makefile.

# current directory (where you unpacked the distribution)
W_HOME = /usr/local/majordomo-$(VERSION)

# Where do you want man pages to be installed?
MAN = $(W_HOME)/man

# You need to have or create a user and group which majordomo will run as.
# Enter the numeric UID and GID (not their names!) here:
W_USER = 1004
W_GROUP = 1004

# These set the permissions for all installed files and executables
(except
# the wrapper), respectively.  Some sites may wish to make these more
# lenient, or more restrictive.
FILE_MODE = 644
EXEC_MODE = 755
HOME_MODE = 751

# If your system is POSIX (e.g. Sun Solaris, SGI Irix 5 and 6, Dec Ultrix
MIPS,
# BSDI or other 4.4-based BSD, Linux) use the following four lines.  Do
not
# change these values!
WRAPPER_OWNER = root
WRAPPER_GROUP = $(W_GROUP)