Re: another question about upgrading libc5 to libc6

Scott Ellis wrote:
> > Maybe someone else has an easier way?
>
> Yes, there is now a script a
> http://stormcrow.ml.org/pub/debian/autoup/autoup.sh that will download all
> the necessary core packages mentioned in my upgrade howto, remove all the
> old -dev packages, and install the new stuff in the exact order necessary.

Huh.. I just tried this on a machie at home, and the script failed because
debian/hamm/hamm/binary-i386/base/ contains no libc5*.deb files. On
any mirror that I could find. ????

Tim

--
 (work) sailer@bnl.gov / (home) tps@buoy.com - http://www.buoy.com/~tps
            "Very Pete Townshendish." "Who?" "Exactly."