PAM authentication file erratum

Please forgive me if this has been posted before, but I think there is a
mistake in the file /etc/pam.d/other that is distributed with the standard
install of debian.

The file contains the service in the first field (ie. the keyword OTHER)
which is not required, since it is in the conf file other, and causes
numerous errors upon connections using pam (most noticeably netatalk and
samba).

Chris