Re: Help serial port communication

     I am trying to set the baud rate of one of my serial ports I am
   writing and application for and I am really at a loss. I have even tried
   to use the setserial package, however I cannot get it to work (probably
   because I do not understand the documentation). Does anyone have/know of
   any code (native C) which does this, which I can learn from.

Read the serial programming howto, which is in /usr/doc/HOWTO or its
mini/ subdirectory.