Re: my cdrom goes wrong with a debian 1.3.1

Well, finaly, i found the solution:
Some said to me that they had the same problem, and that it was due to
some cheap and low quality cdrom units. And it seem it's true: I
borrowed another cdrom (hitachi x16), and there was no problem more.
(Note that on the other hand my Funai had no problem under win95,
 but i think that 'windoze' isn't as exigent as linux with such
devices).

Well, at least, i bought another cdrom, and i feel better, so
people willing to buy a cd and who want to use it under linux,
don't take the cheapest ones! (or at your own risk)