Re: mount: only root can do that??

>Try changing the permissions on /dev/cdrom to read and execute for all.
>For the floppy chmod 666 /dev/fd0 should do the trick
>
>Jonathan

Just tested that to floppy. Now mtools works by users also.

I recommend all to install these mtools, these are very good when disks
are used as transfer media.

mdir
mcopy
mdel

and these works just like DOS commands. There is no need of mounting by
hand, because these mounts - does task - and unmounts.

---
Jarkko Niemi		-==( Backup not found: (A)bort (R)etry (P)anic )==-
jin@sci.fi		-=( finger jin@sci.fi or http://www.sci.fi/~jin )=-