PCI NIC support for 89C940?

I've got a bunch of PCI Ethernet adapters lying around, several
brands like Link-SYS etc. that I'd like to use with Linux.

They all have the LSI "Winbond W89C940F" on them. I've seen some
reference to them as being "Novell NE2000 Compatible" but they
don't seem to work with that driver and they don't use NE2000
I/O addresses. The HOW-2's don't seem to list this chip.

Does anyone know if this part is supported, the drive name and how to
get it?

Many thanks,

Chris

 Chris Brown       cbrown@seitz.com         !!! HELP FIGHT SPAM !!!