Re: Sorry for the html-mails

> I hope this is normal text... :-/)

Speaking of which has anyone else noticed that pine hides some HTML tags
automatically?

I was most surprised the other day when I replied to s two line message
only to discover (as soon as the reply screen came up) that there had
actually been about 6 more lines of HTML tags that pine had politely
hidden from me.

Between that and it auto-loading lynx on a an HTML attachment it's getting
to be a pretty fancy reader!  :-)

Now if only I could double click on a URL and have it load in Netscape...

Adam.

 4050 Lake Otis		    Adam Shand        (v) +1 907 562 4638
 Anchorage, Alaska    Systems Administrator   (f) +1 907 562 1677
----------------- http://larry.earthlight.co.nz ------------------