gimp plug-ins

For some reason the gfig plug plug-in for The Gimp is
not included in the Debian distribution.(?)  I have
been trying for days to compile it but it complains of
missing libraries that I am unable to locate.  Has anyone
been able to sucessfully compile this plug-in with the
hamm distribution?  Or is it another program that is
not compatable with libc6/ hamm libraries?

Tried searching the mail list archives, but it appears
they haven't been updated in quite a while.  Haven't
seen replies to my previous posts either.  Is anyone
answering queries anymore or has the volume of mail
driven off everyone knowledgeable, leaving only those
of us with questions?  Is this a problem that needs
to be addressed?

Regards,
Jess Stryker
--
Free Irrigation Tutorials on Design, Installation, and More!
                ------  Visit them at:  ------