Hamm fvwm2 -- new Focus behavior

The behavior of the Focus command has changed in the version of fvwm2
provided in hamm.

/usr/doc/fvwm2/ChangeLog.gz says:
  2.0.46
  [snip]
    37. Focus command no longer raises - use an interpreted
        focus-and-raise function if that's desired

/etc/X11/fvwm2/system.fvwm2rc (in both bo and hamm) contains the lines:
  Key Tab         A       M       Next [CurrentDesk !iconic] Focus
  Key Tab         A       MS      Prev [CurrentDesk !iconic] Focus

I prefer the old behavior where Alt-Tab raised the window that it
shifted focus to, so I added the following lines to my
~/.fvwm2/post.hook:

  DestroyFunc focus-and-raise
  AddToFunc   focus-and-raise
  + "I" Raise
  + "I" Focus

  Key Tab         A       M       Next [CurrentDesk !iconic] focus-and-raise
  Key Tab         A       MS      Prev [CurrentDesk !iconic] focus-and-raise

This works as long as my mouse is not in a window, but if it is, then
focus shifts back to the window that the mouse is in after it finishes
raising the next one.  How can I duplicate the behavior of Focus in bo
where the focus stays with the newly raised window regardless of mouse
position?

(This behavior is independent of SloppyFocus, which I normally use.)

Kirk Hilliard