Re: Webmail ... a script for a pop3 server?

> 	Yes it is although not free in the GPL sense.  dotshop.com has a
> perl-based CGI that will allow your users web based mail services.  I
> think the url is www.emumail.com (or .net).  The only problem I ran into
> is that you *need* perl 5.004_04 and if your running bo you don't have it.
> There is a package set for perl5.004_04 in certain debian-mirror incoming
> directories, but I had trouble with them.  Good luck to you!

I heartily back up the recommendation of EMUmail... I've checked out about
five of them and it is BY FAR the best of them.  I haven't tested it
heavily yet to see how it's going to handle the load but so far with light
use it seems great.

There is a free version which they give you but displays a banner ad off
their server, or you can by a commercial version ($$$$) without the banner
ad, or with banner ads of you choice (I think).

I belive you can also get a branded version if you have greater then X
users and buy it as well.

Adam.

 4050 Lake Otis		    Adam Shand        (v) +1 907 562 4638
 Anchorage, Alaska    Systems Administrator   (f) +1 907 562 1677
----------------- http://larry.earthlight.co.nz ------------------