RE: PPP kernel support loss <??> and "other UNIX" drivers

> ----------

Nothing - that message is the first line I get in both dselect and
smailconfig. There's no questions...

> > ...is there a way to set this 'manually'?
>
> Yes, of course.  Just edit /etc/hostname.
>
> > ...set PC name as Linux
>
> What do you mean by "PC name?"

As in, during the network setup you provide a PC na

I've gotten another response that putting in names like that can cause
problems, and it can be much easier to just create your own domain and
connect to the rest of the world. Going to try that...