RE: PPP kernel support loss <??> and "other UNIX" drivers

So, it's set as MY domain, not a domain I'm connecting to? Hmmm... Will
this have side effects when I DO set up the ethernet connection? (I'm
also wired to a LAN and through it - and the firewall - to the internet.
Maybe I'll reset it to something like debian.ctg.com - the LAN domain is
ctg.com - and try again... Hate these damn installs! <g>...)