[xscreensaver] How to add custom hack...

I have xscreensaver 2.14-1 (hamm) installed on my machine.  I have
created a custom hack after grabbing the soucres for 2.15  How do I make
the xscreensaver binary aware of my hack?  Do I have to create a new
Debian package for 2.15?

I see a file called <xscreensaver directory>/driver/XScreenSaver.ad
Where does the Debian package install this file?

S.
--
     "To YOU I'm an atheist; to God, I'm the Loyal Opposition."
                       -- Woody Allen