RE: Fvwm2 & FvwmPager

Try this line in you .fvwm2rc  Put in the FvwmButtons section.  Also look at
the FvwmButtons man page.  That's where I copied the line from.

*FvwmButtons (4x1, Swallow "FvwmPager" 'FvwmPager 0 1' Frame 1)

On 22-Jan-98 jsa@netyard.com wrote:

>I am unable to get either FvwmButtons or TkGoodStuff
>to swallow the FvwmPager module.  Can't think of
>any other configurations I haven't tried.  It
>doesn't appear to be related to the new multi-file
>fvwm2rc configuration setup (although it is definitely
>confusing to setup and I could be easily missing
>something in all those various interrelated files).
>I've tried using a single old-style configuration
>file with no results either, using both new and old
>configuration methods.
>
>Has anyone else run into this problem with the current
>version of Fvwm2 in hamm?  Anyone been able to get
>Pager swallowed?  Ive been able to get other modules
>swallowed, its just Pager that won't "go down".
>
>Any suggestions would be much appreciated.
>
>Regards,
>Jess Stryker
>--
>Free Irrigation Tutorials on Design, Installation, and More!
>                ------  Visit them at:  ------
>             http://www.netyard.com/jsa/index.html

Please do not look directly into laser with remaining eye.

E-Mail: Mark Ciciretti <mciciretti@dzn.com>
Date: 21-Jan-98
Time: 22:52:44