Re: How to share files with Win95 or NT

See, the problem is I have a computer with no CD.  I have a network card and I am behind a corporate fire wall.  I can not get dselect to work  through my firewall so.... I thought if I set up a CD on a win95 box as shareable then I might get dselect to work that way.

But I don't have samba on this box,  I just have the basic install files.