Re: Upload files via web browser

>   I'd like to know how do I can create a web page that would
>   allow the user browsing at the page to upload files
>   to the server.

If you have an FTP server on your web server, type this in your netscape:

ftp://<e-mail address>

example: ftp://joe@somewhere.com

It will ask you for your password and you can now upload your web page.
The only problem is... you could upload only one file at a time.

If you want to upload many files, go get netscape gold or netscape
communicator. It has a facility to upload plenty of files on your web
server.

regards,

== ========== Andre M. Varon  Lasaltech Incorporated
== ==    ==== Technical Head  Fax-Tel: (034)435-0836