Upload files via web browser

Hi,

  I'd like to know how do I can create a web page that would
  allow the user browsing at the page to upload files
  to the server.

  I've seen the other way around where the user can download
  file from the server.  But for this case, the user is the
  client that uploads file to the server. Let assume the web
  page is for internal users only for now.

  Any CGI, JavaScript, Java, etc. pointers,  please email me.
  Thanks!

--
Timothy C. Phan
Intelligence Quest Research, INC.