EhterLink XL PCI TPO 3C900-TPO Ethernet Card

Hi All,

I'm new to this, just installed debian Linux from the CD for the first
time yesterday. During the installation, it prompted me for my Ethernet
Card type. Unfortunately, I have the type of card listed in the subject
line, and this card was not in the list of available options. Does
anyone have any information regarding this card?

If there's a FAQ out there that answers this and other stupid questions
I'm most likely going to ask, please feel free to direct me to it.

Thanks in advance for your help,
Rob

--
Save the Whales -- Collect the whole set

kato@snakebite.com