Re: can't install buzz!

I don't remember the original question, but . . .  [for that matter, I don't
remember which one was buzz.  That was 1.1, wasn't it?]

Anyway, with the paticular hardware we were using, the default kernel for 1.1
would hang on alternate boots.  The solution was to hit reset (not power)
after the hang, at whcih point it would boot fine.  THen compile your own
kernel.

rick

--
These opinions will not be those of ISU until it pays my retainer.