Re: command set

"J.P. Beebe" wrote:
  >I'm trying to learn how to use Linux. Can you tell me where I can find a
  >command set for it? I don't know how to maneuvre in this system at all.
  >Thanks!

Unfortunately, the Debian User manual is not yet complete.

A part of it dealing with basic commands can be found at
   http://www.lfix.co.uk/oliver/user.html

another section is at

http://student-www.uchicago.edu/users/rhpennin/debian/files.html

Unsolicited email advertisements are not welcome; any person sending
such will be invoiced for telephone time used in downloading together
with a £25 administration charge.