Re: sysvinit in hamm uses "updatercd" -- where is it?

   In upgrading to debian unstable, I see that sysvinit uses "updatercd" in
   sysvinit.postinst to create the symlinks to /etc/init.d.

   But I don't see "updatercd" available anywhere in any Deb package.. no
   wonder my links were created. :)

   Can someone tell me where, in which package, I can find it?

That should be /usr/sbin/update-rc.d, which should be in package dpkg.