Re: Linux

On Sun, Jan 18, 1998 at 01:12:09PM -0000, Richard Thompson wrote:
> How similar, in terms of user interface / command structure is Debian Linux
> to SCO Unix or any of the other major commercial Unix versions?

At least so similar as the major commercial Unix versions to each other.
Linux software tries to be conform to some standards as POSIX, FSSTND and
other. There are people who can you tell more about it, but I think Linux is
more Unix than the other Unices ;)

You have all standard Unix commands + options and even more.

Come and feel like at home,
Marcus