problems with dselect from the DEBIAN include the German magazine CHIP
- To: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: problems with dselect from the DEBIAN include the German magazine CHIP
- From: "Matthias Knauff" <email@example.com>
- Date: Sun, 18 Jan 1998 21:02:02 +0100
- Message-id: <004901bd244b$f53cedc0$d46747c3@stephanie>
if I want to use dselect from the DEBIAN-LINUX include the German magazine
CHIP I have a serious problem. By choosing the method on CD-ROM (Plextor
SCSI 12/20) I get always the errormessage " broken pipe in ...". When I
ignore this and install the Xserver_SVGA for example I never get a komlete
installation. I have heard from the German distributor JFL that this is a
known problem but I don´t found a solution anywhere.
Greetings form Matthias Knauff
TO UNSUBSCRIBE FROM THIS MAILING LIST: e-mail the word "unsubscribe" to
Trouble? e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org .