problems with dselect from the DEBIAN include the German magazine CHIP

Hello,

if I want to use dselect from the DEBIAN-LINUX include the German magazine
CHIP I have a serious problem. By choosing the method on CD-ROM (Plextor
SCSI 12/20) I get always the errormessage " broken pipe in ...". When I
ignore this and install the Xserver_SVGA for example I never get a komlete
installation. I have heard from the German distributor JFL that this is a
known problem but I don´t  found a solution anywhere.

Greetings form Matthias Knauff

mailto:knauff@cww.de