perl5.004_0(x)

	Is there a .deb of perl5.004_04 for Debian 1.3?  Several things
I've been trying to do are not working because I'm currently running
perl5.003.  I could build a new perl from source, but these are production
machines and I like to keep them as clean as possible.  I noticed that
perl5.004 is available under hamm, but I really don't feel like upgrading
my 2 main machines until it's been well tested.  If there isn't a package
for the newer perl is it possible for me to compile my own and just use
the binary leaving the old libraries and such in place to be upgraded at
a later date by dpkd?

			TIA,
				mike...

Micro$oft, what do you want to spend today?